Prequel's Relationship with EquityEats
Prequel LLC is a District of Columbia limited liability company and a wholly owned subsidiary of EquityEats, Inc. (“EquityEats”). EquityEats will manage Prequel LLC and recruit staff to work in the events space. Such staff will be accountable to EquityEats.
Prequel LLC and EquityEats will be located in the same building, allowing EquityEats employees to assist, when necessary, with the smooth operation of Prequel LLC.
Upon closing of this offering, EquityEats will retain a 90% stake in Prequel LLC and the investors from the DC-only offering will own the remaining 10%.
Any questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.